Wednesday, April 6, 2016

journal entry

To new journal
My name is Clarence Parsons. I am 19 years old ,and I have joined the Righteous Radicals Regiment in the fight to end slavery. I come from a family of 6. 3 brothers, my mom Clara, my dad Charles, and  my dog Rusty. My parents are both writers  and both dispize slavery like my self. I joined because I  feel that slavery is  not only morally wrong but against innocent men, woman, and children. So far since I have been here it's been just set up and training. I just got the measurements done to get my uniform. I will wear it proud like my family's name. I miss my family at home I bet there Preying and sending me another helpful care package a long with a warming letter. Hopefully this war will end fast so I can go back home, and eat my moms good food.


Clarence

No comments:

Post a Comment