Thursday, April 21, 2016

1862 blogs

Post card
Hello family back home. I know by now you have heard the news about the battle. Don't worry I am fine except for a couple bumps and bruises but I am still alive.  In camp I have been praised by the others because I found the other sides battle plans in a corn feild. Hopefully we can finish them off tomorrow so we can move on as a country and to free the innocent. My family back home I love you and hope to see you soon. I have been also keeping a journal entry for y'all to read when I get back home.Remember to keep feeding rusty and taking him out to the pond to swim.

Love
Clarence

Ps send me another care package please. It's helping me and my unit.


To Clarence

Son we thought you were dead because we haven't seen a letter from you in a while.  How are you doing? How is the camp? Anyone giving you problems? I suppose you must be scared from this madness. Do you think you will be home soon? We are so scared for you. Rusty is fine. He has been sleeping in your bed thought we can tell he misses you. Please be save and keep writing home. Love you so much. We can't wait to read your journal.

With all love

Parsons



No comments:

Post a Comment